THE NETGEAR DIFFERENCE
Live Parental Controls – Free!
Push 'N' Connect
Wi-Fi on/off button
Power on/off button
Guest network access
Broadband usage meter
KEY FEATURESLive Parental Controls —
Keep your Internet
inappropriate Web sites
The NETGEAR N150 Wireless Router is a simple and secure way to share your high-speed Internet connection at Wireless-N speeds for surfing the Internet, email, online chat and Facebook. Easy setup with the Smart Wizard® CD gets you up and running fast, while Wi-Fi Protected Setup® gives you a secured connection at the push of a button. Compatiblity with Wireless-G networks allows hassle-free connection flexibility.
- Surf, email, chat - Wireless-N connection for basic Internet applications like surfing the Web, email and Facebook
- Share Internet connection - Allows Internet broadband sharing and the freedom of wireless Internet usage
- Easy setup - Smart Wizard® CD with graphical installation guide and multi-language support
- Live Parental Controls - Keeps your Internet experience safe
- Blocks unsafe Internet content and applications and can be managed from anywhere
- Protects connected devices through the router such as PCs, gaming consoles, and iPod touch®
- To learn more visit www.netgear.com/lpc
- Secured connection - Push 'N' Connect offers a secured wireless Internet connection at the push of a button
- Guest network access - Provides separate security and access restrictions for guests using the network
- Broadband usage meter - Monitors Internet traffic and sends customized reports to help keep costs under control
- NETGEAR Green features - Power and Wi-Fi on/off buttons, Energy Star-compliant power adapter and 80% recycled packaging
‡ This product is packaged with a limited lifetime hardware warranty, the acceptance of which is a condition of sale. Limited to hardware only for as long as the original buyer owns the product. External power supply excluded. For full warranty details, please go to www.netgear.com/lifetimewarranty.
Wireless G vs N explained Video