DOCSIS® 3.0 / EuroDOCSIS 3.0 Wireless-N Cable Gateway
The NETGEAR CG3000/CG3100 DOCSIS 3.0, Wireless-N Gigabit Gateway delivers the ultimate in performance for home and small business networking. This Gateway offers both wired and wireless connections for blazing fast data transfers, VoIP, Real Time HD media streaming, gaming and maximum Internet bandwidth. Along with four Gigabit Ethernet ports enabling maximum wired speeds, this full featured high performance gateway is an ideal solution for the connected home or small business with multiple computers and network enabled devices running multiple applications at the same time.
On the DOCSIS 3.0 WAN side, with advanced support for four downstream channels, the CG3000/CG3100 Gateway enables you to deliver competitive high-speed services.
- 8 Downstream plus 4 Upstream Channel bonding on the WAN, delivering; Up to 400 Mbps
- Wireless-N delivers exceptional range and speed
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports deliver ultra-fast wired network connections
- Analog Voice – 2 lines
- USB Host – 1 USB port
- Push 'N' Connect Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) enables quick and secure connection to the network
- Easy setup
- Enterprise class WiFi security
- Dedicated Quality of Service for jitter-free video streaming, VoIP and lag-free gaming
- High-efficiency power amplifiers and multiple antennas enhance range and reliability
Provides high-speed wireless service in addition to wired LAN. This high performance Gateway offers extended WiFi range with multiple internal antennas, added noise immunity, packet acceleration, Multiple SSIDs, Wireless Multimedia (WMM) QoS and WPS. The built-in 802.11n wireless access point extends a network to supports up to 300 Mbps without any new cabling.
Safe and Secure
Firewall with Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) and Network Address Translation (NAT) secures your network against hackers. NAT Firewall with VPN (virtual private network) pass-through protects against Internet attacks, and auto-partitioning on each port protects each installed computer from damaged network connections. URL content filtering and time-of-day usage limits give parents and administrators ultimate control over user access. Emailed reports of browsing activities and optional real-time email alerts provide further input on user activity. NETGEAR’s Push ‘N Connect™ WiFi Protected Setup makes wireless security configuration easier than ever.